Nightclawler Project

Nightclawler Project
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 piskareLa v3

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
piskarela



Posts : 3
Join date : 2011-06-19

PostSubject: piskareLa v3   Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:23 pm

This is my cfg for HNS,Dr,Simple and all modes but much more for hns , have 6 developers [2x 250 and 300;350;400;450] , but have biggest video settings Wink) => you need a good monitor.
Download here.

I want comments :X thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Administrator


Posts : 191
Join date : 2011-06-19

PostSubject: Re: piskareLa v3   Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:09 pm

piskarela wrote:
This is my cfg for HNS,Dr,Simple and all modes but much more for hns , have 6 developers [2x 250 and 300;350;400;450] , but have biggest video settings Wink) => you need a good monitor.
Download here.

I want comments :X thanks Very Happy

On HNS 80% servers max FPS compatible with LJ stats plugin is 250,if you have bigger it may not work,but on some server the rest 20% , LJ Stats is compatible with :

- 250 FPS
- 325 FPS
- 500 FPS

And on 5% Servers , LJ stats is compatible with all FPS , from 1 to 1000

Server : hns.virtualstrike.org , hard to find one like this
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nightclawler.nstars.org
jackafroFtw*



Posts : 10
Join date : 2011-06-26

PostSubject: Re: piskareLa v3   Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:21 am

nu mi se pare chiar asa de stralucit + pt ce atatea devuri ? nu pot sa inteleg?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bogdhy



Posts : 10
Join date : 2011-06-25

PostSubject: Re: piskareLa v3   Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:50 am

Mai bine joci dev off ca asa inveti mai bine hns Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
crytex.



Posts : 71
Join date : 2011-06-30

PostSubject: Re: piskareLa v3   Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:49 pm

it's good
Back to top Go down
View user profile
styllee



Posts : 114
Join date : 2011-06-30

PostSubject: Re: piskareLa v3   Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:10 pm

misto
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ROBERTFLORIN



Posts : 100
Join date : 2011-06-30

PostSubject: Re: piskareLa v3   Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:42 pm

I like it:)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cipriftw



Posts : 52
Join date : 2011-06-26

PostSubject: Re: piskareLa v3   Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:00 pm

jackafroFtw* wrote:
nu mi se pare chiar asa de stralucit + pt ce atatea devuri ? nu pot sa inteleg?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
styllee



Posts : 114
Join date : 2011-06-30

PostSubject: Re: piskareLa v3   Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:08 am

Bun cfg Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RoStar!?



Posts : 56
Join date : 2011-06-19
Location : Romania/Galati

PostSubject: Re: piskareLa v3   Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:54 pm

jackafroFtw* wrote:
nu mi se pare chiar asa de stralucit + pt ce atatea devuri ? nu pot sa inteleg?
oricum e "misto"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: piskareLa v3   Today at 11:56 pm

Back to top Go down
 
piskareLa v3
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nightclawler Project :: Counter Strike Zone :: Resources/Resurse :: Configs/Config-uri-
Jump to: